Rider #178

Extra day for prep I guess

Elsa is causing some adjustments. Here’s the trip if I leave anytime before 8:00pm Friday night.

Map with weather icons showing rain and storms all the way from Bowie MD to Bar Harbor Maine
Weather is frightful.

But if I wait until Saturday morning, here’s what I’ll get:

Map with weather icons show clear skies from Bowie to Bar Harbor if I wait to leave on Saturday
Weather is delightful.

Blue skies with a little bit of fog. It will mean a long one-day trip instead of a leisurely two-day trip. But I think it is for the best. Biggest bummer is that I won’t be able to stop and have dinner with my niece. But I’ll still get to the starting line with a day to rest up and take care of issues that come up. Plus, with Elsa out of the way, looks like we’ll have good weather for the first few days at least.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: